Do you own a Google Pixel or HTC phone? If so, you may have noticed that you can’t use standard headphones with it. That’s because these phones don’t have a DAC chip, which is necessary to convert digital audio to analog.
Luckily, we’ve got just the thing to solve your problem. Our Type C to 3.5mm adapter is compatible with phones that don’t have a DAC chip built in. Plus, it comes in a sleek black finish that looks great with any outfit. And best of all, it’s very easy to use – just plug it into your phone and you’re ready to go!
Note : Black adapter does not support call function.
- Brand : The Cable Guy Australia
- Internal Material : Copper Core utilising 99.96% Pure Oxygen Free
- External Material : PVC Plastic Outer
- Colour : As selected
- Connection A : Male Type C
- Connection B : Female 3.5mm
- Resistance : 75 Ohms
Compatible List (Incomplete):
- Google Pixel 2 / 2 XL / 3 / 3 XL / 4 / 4XL / 5 / 5A / 6 / 6A
- Essential PH-1
- Xiaomi 6 / Note 3
- HTC U11 / U12+
- Razor Phone
- Moto Z / Z Force
- Galaxy S8 / S9
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro / P20 / P20 Pro
- Nubia Z17
- Macbook Pro 2018+
- Apple iPad 2018+
Why trust The Cable Guy Australia?
- We stock all our items locally, no dropshipping!
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated
- We use sustainable parcel labels and bags!
- We source directly from manufacturers and sell directly to our customers, no middle-men taking a cut and inflating the price
- We offer before and after sales support
- We do same day shipping for orders received before 10am!
- We use Australia post with insurance, which means you’re always covered!