You’re probably wondering what a DVI-D to VGA adapter is. It’s pretty simple, actually! This nifty little gadget converts digital DVI signals into analog VGA signals, so you can use an older VGA monitor with a newer PC that has a DVI-I output port. Installation is a breeze – just plug it in and attach your VGA cable! So go ahead and pick up one of these adapters today, and breathe new life into your old monitor.
A DVI-D connector has 2 components, the digital pins, and the analogue pins. The adapter accepts the digital and analogue signals from your DVI source, but only outputs the analogue signal to your VGA display.
1. We stock all our items locally, no dropshipping!
2. We are 100% Australian owned and operated
3. We use sustainable parcel labels and bags!
4. We source directly from manufacturers and sell directly to our customers, no middle-men taking a cut and inflating the price
5. We offer before and after sales support
6. We do same day shipping for orders received before 10am!
7. We use Australia post with insurance, which means you’re always covered!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.