Ever wondered how to connect galaxy watch to iphone? Well wonder no more!
To connect your Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 to your Apple iPhone, follow these steps:
- Ensure that your Apple iPhone is running the latest version of iOS and that your Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 is charged and turned on.
- On your Apple iPhone, open the AppStore and search for the “Galaxy Wearable” app developed by Samsung Electronics. Download and install the app.
- Once the Galaxy Wearable app is installed, launch it on your iPhone.
- On your Samsung Galaxy Watch 5, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Quick Settings panel, and then tap the gear icon to open the Settings menu.
- In the Settings menu, scroll down and tap on “Connections.”
- Select “Bluetooth” and make sure it is turned on.
- On your iPhone, go to the Settings app and tap on “Bluetooth.”
- Enable Bluetooth if it is not already turned on. Your Apple iPhone will start scanning for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- On your Samsung Galaxy Watch 5, in the Galaxy Wearable app, tap on the “Start the Journey” icon.
- The app will begin searching for nearby devices. When your Apple iPhone appears in the list, tap on it to select it.
- A pairing request will be sent to your Apple iPhone. On your Apple iPhone, you will receive a pop-up notification asking you to pair with the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5. Tap “Pair” to confirm.
- Once the devices are paired, follow the on-screen instructions in the Galaxy Wearable app to complete the setup process.
- You may be prompted to grant permissions for the Galaxy Wearable app to access various features on your Apple iPhone, such as notifications, contacts, and health data. Grant the necessary permissions based on your preferences.
- After completing the setup, you will see a confirmation message indicating that your Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 is connected to your Apple iPhone.
By following these steps, you should be able to connect your Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 to your Apple iPhone. You can now use the Galaxy Wearable app to customize watch settings, install apps, and manage notifications.