- Go into the Settings application
- Then tap on the Device Maintenance option
- Look at the bottom left and tap on the Battery icon
- Tap the 3-dot menu icon at the top right of the screen
- Choose the Advanced Options option in the drop down menu
- Then tap the Fast Cable Charging option to flip the toggle and enable it
Christine A Murphy
Wht if my galaxy9 wont let me enable the fast charging it only lets me enable wireless fast charging but u don’t charge it on a wireless?
Somebody must know the answer to this, I have the same problem!
Its liҝe you learn my tһoughts! You аppear to understand а lot
about tһis, like you wrote the book in it or something. I belіeve that ｙou could do with some % to drive the message home a
bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. Ꭺn exceⅼlent read.
I’ll definitеly be back.